Once you are in the Hotel, here is the registration process.
- Registration section is located at Woodway Foyer – 4th Please see map above
a. Registration starts at 9am on Friday July 9th
- If you are arriving Saturday, Registration section will be at Galleria Foyer – 3rd Level
- You may temporarily drop off your luggage at Woodway 1 – 4th Level where there’s a Security Team to take care of your luggage
- From Woodway 1 – 4th Level, you may take the stairs down to 3rd Level – Galleria Foyer/Ballroom to register and attend the sessions
- Scan your QR code or mention your name to the attendant to check-in to the conference.
- QR code has been sent to you upon registration and this will be resent to you before the conference.
- You may show your QR code from your phone or show your printed copy
- You will get your conference packet containing the following:
a. IDs – you need to wear always while in the conference
b. Conference shirt – you need to wear on Saturday session
c. 5 Meal tickets per attendee
d. Conference Program/schedule
f. Emergency Contact Numbers / FAQs
How much is the registration fee? $250 per person / $500 per couple
What is included in the registration fee? Three meals on Saturday; two meals on Sunday; Conference T-shirt (American size)
MFC Kids Conference was cancelled, are we going to get a refund? Yes.
What are the payment options? Zelle | Paypal | Credit card (plus 3% convenience fee)
When is the deadline for online registration? June 25, 2021
Where do we register? Please visit the Conference website at https://conferences.mfchouston.org/
Is walk-in registration permitted? Yes. Instruction will follow shortly.
Is dinner provided Friday night? Dinner is not provided. However, restaurants are within walking distance from The Westin (Dining information from The Westin – Link)
What is the theme for Saturday night’s fellowship? Saturday Night Socials Theme is “From Me to You: A Timeless Serenade”. Formal attire requested.
Where is the hotel venue? The Westin Galleria Houston – 5060 West Alabama Houston, Texas 77056 Google Maps
How to reserve your room? Click on the link BOOK YOUR HOTEL. Discounted rate is available 3 days before and 3 days after the conference. Deadline to book your room is June 28, 2021.
Is there a discount code to get the negotiated rate? There is no need to use a code.
What is the preferred airport? What are the means of transportation from the airport to the hotel? The Westin Galleria Houston website provides information regarding driving directions, airport information, parking, and other transportation. Please click on the link – Maps & Transportation. Traffic will depend the time of day you travel to/from the airport.
Westin Galleria also has airport shuttle service through A Formal Limousine & Transportation. Here is the fee table.
Uber or Lyft? How much? Recommended websites for fare cost (estimate) calculation.
Does the hotel have free parking? Yes. Complimentary on-site parking. Please see diagram for designated free parking with (Orange, Brown & Yellow garage).
How about free internet availability?
Guest rooms: Wireless
High Speed: Check email + browse the web for $14.95/day
Enhanced High Speed: Video chat, download large files + stream video for $17.95/day
Lobby and public areas: Complimentary wireless
Meeting rooms: Wireless, Wired
What are the places to see in Houston? Please visit VISIT HOUSTON TX website.
How many participants are expected to attend? Approximately 400 adults. In case of a spill over (above 400 contracted room), delegates will be assigned to the nearby The Westin Oaks Houston hotel.
Who is the Presider during Mass (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)? TBD